Welcome to the world of my words. Hope everything is peachy in the other world too. This is my blog numero uno 'n' I'm already running out of words...no! I'm just kidding, there's still a long way to go.
Must I be surprised if you are still not wondering what the title of my page means, or why it is standing out as the most important line of my blog page? Do drop a comment below if you desire to know more about the Sanskrit verse.
Everyone dreams, in fact, we start dreaming even before we realise what dreaming is. In our dreams, we create our own utopian world and live in the hope of seeing it take form, and I'm not going to deny that I am one of them. Let's hope we are all able to move one step closer every day towards our utopian world and spread smiles in the process.
Have you thought how your world's going to be?
Everyone dreams, in fact, we start dreaming even before we realise what dreaming is. In our dreams, we create our own utopian world and live in the hope of seeing it take form, and I'm not going to deny that I am one of them. Let's hope we are all able to move one step closer every day towards our utopian world and spread smiles in the process.
Have you thought how your world's going to be?

Comments